Attention:

The posters need to be clicked on for them to be seen at a larger clear view.

Search This Blog

Roses From Hubby August 20th, 2021










Phone Pics

Edit MyNotes

Psalms 35:11-15 
False witnesses did rise up; they laid to my charge things that I knew not.  They rewarded me evil for good to the spoiling of my soul.  But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.  I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother: I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for his mother.  But in mine adversity they rejoiced, and gathered themselves together: yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; they did tear me, and ceased not: 


All Works By Susan Nikitenko © Print Only - See Terms - Contact me for any other reasons. All Rights Reserved

Memorial Day

Fall Harvest Poem Posters - updated September 21st

Christmas Poem Poster

Angel Borders , Frames And Backgrounds

Bible Pictures

6 Cloud Backgrounds

Christmas Flyer Starters

Easter Stationary

A Mother's Prayer - Poem Poster