Attention:

The posters need to be clicked on for them to be seen at a larger clear view.

Search This Blog

Lilies - 10 pics

.















Susan Nikitenko Phone Pics 2018

Psalms 39:1-12  

I said, I will take heed to my ways, that I sin not with my tongue: I will keep my mouth with a bridle, while the wicked is before me. 
 I was dumb with silence, I held my peace, even from good; and my sorrow was stirred. 
 My heart was hot within me, while I was musing the fire burned: then spake I with my tongue,
 LORD, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am. Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah. 6 Surely every man walketh in a vain shew: surely they are disquieted in vain: he heapeth up riches, and knoweth not who shall gather them.  And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.
 Deliver me from all my transgressions: make me not the reproach of the foolish.
 I was dumb, I opened not my mouth; because thou didst it.
 Remove thy stroke away from me: I am consumed by the blow of thine hand.  When thou with rebukes dost correct man for iniquity, thou makest his beauty to consume away like a moth: surely every man is vanity. Selah. { Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear unto my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were.


Poetry And Other Materials On This Site Can Be Freely Used For Christian Bible Centered Non-Profit Ministries And must Remain Unchanged In Any Way.The borders, headers and frames, you may use freely add information as needed. All Other Purposes For Change Are With Permission Only. You May Make Requests At "treasurebox18@yahoo.com" All my poems with stories are both real and fictional designed to illustrate a biblical truth. All Rights Reserved. Please Include Site Name And Link Back To This Blog. Thank-You

Memorial Day

Fall Harvest Poem Posters - updated September 21st

Christmas Poem Poster

Angel Borders , Frames And Backgrounds

Bible Pictures

6 Cloud Backgrounds

Christmas Flyer Starters

Easter Stationary

A Mother's Prayer - Poem Poster